If you're anything like us and can't seem to have enough simple dip recipes, consider yourself in good company. This lactose-free dip using Green Valley Creamery Sour Cream and Yogurt is simple, flavorful, and pairs perfectly with pigs in a blanket, corndogs, fries, you name it.Green Valley Creamery
- 1/2 cup Green Valley Creamery Lactose-Free Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Green Valley Creamery Lactose-Free Plain Yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- Prepare your pigs in a blanket and place in oven to bake.
- Lightly whisk all ingredients in a bowl with a fork until smooth and combined.
- Once pigs in a blanket are fully cooked, remove from oven and let cool.
- Enjoy your Green Valley Creamery Sour Cream and Yogurt dip with your freshly baked pigs in a blanket!