Occasionally, we like to spice up breakfast with something new to eat. This time, it's in the form of crunchy, crispy waffles and a creamy, lemony, lactose-free yogurt dip made using Green Valley Creamery Organic Lactose-Free Vanilla Yogurt.Green Valley Creamery
- 1 cup Green Valley Creamery Lactose-Free Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 8 ounces Green Valley Creamery Organic Lactose-Free Vanilla Yogurt
- 1/3 cup lemon curd
- 2 teaspoons garnish with lemon zest (optional)
- Waffles or fruit
- Combine cream cheese, yogurt, and lemon curd in a bowl using an electric mixer.
- Store in the fridge for about an hour.
- Enjoy with waffles or fruit!